lördag, oktober 13, 2007

New figures...

In what country if not Japan is the place to buy figures? They have stores with several floors just with different categories and themes. I said to myself that I had to have a relationship to the figure to buy it or that is should be extra interesting (and cheap). So her are the new friends! Welcome.
This gentleman gave Santi to me. She had doubles.
This is a character from a Japanese TV series from the 60's. I like the pattern on his body.
The Cookie monster Kubrik! Just adorable!
Bossk Kubrik - the bounty hunter from the earliest Star Wars movies.
A Tie Fighter pilot Kubrik.
This Gundam figure had something different in his look and he was on sale... Hehe
On the car trip to Nikko we stopped at some places to get something to eat and drink in the car. So I combined some necessary sugar with fun! They came in a Super Mario Kinder Egg like style and you could choose who to get.
I also bought Star Wars Lego miniature ships, the same series I had in the kitchen in Sweden. But I didn't get any nice photos and then I went to bed instead. You can see them on the photo with all the new friends. It is one X-Wing fighter and one Tie Fighter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hej,
Skall Du ställa upp dessa nya figurer tillsammans med alla Dina McDonaldsfigurer som finns i skrubben i Lindome i något fint skåp ...
Ma

4:12 em  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Jag vill också ha figurer från Japan...Fast hellre vill jag ju åka till Japan själv!

Fred ut!

6:08 fm  
Blogger Anders said...

Jag kan ta fram alla StarWarsgubbar och Playmobil också... Men jag vet inte om jag vill det. Mangan! Saker går att ordna! Hihi...

1:46 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home