More Singapore...
On Friday we had company dinner after the opening, one of my best dinners for quite a while. Yummy! Afterwards some of us went to the bar/night club area at the River Side (I think it was).
On Saturday Marcus (the designer in Singapore) and I went for bench marketing, inspirational and sightseeing trip. Among some other things we visited China Town (where the office is), Little India, Funan electronic market and the Muslim area. That Muslim area was especially interesting now because it's Ramadan and then it's a feast after sunset.
The Singapore parliament.
At the roof covered Disney Land like amusement area where there only are restaurants and night clubs they had this interesting shape of big fans. I wonder if they thought of what it looked like when they did it.
The Clinique... No chairs but wheel chairs, no sofas but hospital beds. We ordered Tropical Drip (I think it was called) and it is served as drip... You can also order drink is syringes.

Durian, the typically fruit for Singapore. It's famous for its disgusting smell. At the subway they have signs of, no eating, no spitting and no durians… We just had to try it at the Indian food market.
...and it wasn't so bad! But we think we got a not-so-smelly example.
Colourful house in Little India
Marcus at the Muslim feast area.
Beautiful!
On Saturday Marcus (the designer in Singapore) and I went for bench marketing, inspirational and sightseeing trip. Among some other things we visited China Town (where the office is), Little India, Funan electronic market and the Muslim area. That Muslim area was especially interesting now because it's Ramadan and then it's a feast after sunset.
The Singapore parliament.
At the roof covered Disney Land like amusement area where there only are restaurants and night clubs they had this interesting shape of big fans. I wonder if they thought of what it looked like when they did it.
The Clinique... No chairs but wheel chairs, no sofas but hospital beds. We ordered Tropical Drip (I think it was called) and it is served as drip... You can also order drink is syringes.
Durian, the typically fruit for Singapore. It's famous for its disgusting smell. At the subway they have signs of, no eating, no spitting and no durians… We just had to try it at the Indian food market.
...and it wasn't so bad! But we think we got a not-so-smelly example.
Colourful house in Little India
Marcus at the Muslim feast area.
Beautiful!

0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home