Nice vehicles in Tokyo
I saw some interesting vehicles in Tokyo. The best ones did I not a photos unfortunately. But here are some nice objects...
This bike is owned by Yoko's boss as I mentioned before. 
In some way I like the small wheels. I've tried some and they actually work for me as well. Even though it's easier for most Asian people because of their size.
The department store Tokyo Hands had great looking clean bikes from a brand named Tokyobikes (www.tokyobikes.com).
The size of the scooter here are enormous! This is just one example. I saw one passing me on the street that could be more or less the same bike as Akira uses in the movie. Very retro futuristic...
And this one! Hohoho! Probably nothing for me...
I just love these boxy Japanese cars. They are family cars but they have captured some of the feeling from 80's vans, added more dullness but in a cool way.
This one is not as cool but still interesting.
This one was very popular, Nissan Cube. I hope it will come to Sweden if it's not there yet.
This bike is owned by Yoko's boss as I mentioned before. 
In some way I like the small wheels. I've tried some and they actually work for me as well. Even though it's easier for most Asian people because of their size.
The department store Tokyo Hands had great looking clean bikes from a brand named Tokyobikes (www.tokyobikes.com).
The size of the scooter here are enormous! This is just one example. I saw one passing me on the street that could be more or less the same bike as Akira uses in the movie. Very retro futuristic...
And this one! Hohoho! Probably nothing for me...
I just love these boxy Japanese cars. They are family cars but they have captured some of the feeling from 80's vans, added more dullness but in a cool way.
This one is not as cool but still interesting.
This one was very popular, Nissan Cube. I hope it will come to Sweden if it's not there yet.

0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home