

I've gotten Andreas to walk with me to the office, great with some daily exercise. On the way we pass this cool building. In night time they lit it up like something from the movie Tron. I'll get a good photo of it soon. The area is called "SOHO something" as many other areas. I work in Jain Wei SOHO, I've seen advertisement for GuangHuang SOHO and read about something called New SOHO (maybe it's the same?). There is also a new shopping area on the way to work. It hasn’t opened yet, they wait for more stores to move in. They have a huge screen (15x70m!) on columns lighting up the whole place with its animations. As always in China, things become huge.
2 Comments:
Anders,
Happy 2007~~!
May you have a nice begining of the New Year in Beijing!!
Nu är vi tillbaka från Saltholmen och skön sol i ansiktet. Snart är klockan nytt år hos dig -
GOTT NYTT ÅR min Anders!!!
Jag tror attans hårt på 2007...
puss å kram från Flame
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home