Christmas gift for myself


Some of us from the office were going to Zhong Guang Cun, the electronic shopping Mecca in Beijing, to buy a camera to the office. At the same time I used my Chinese colleagues’ knowledge to help me talk and bargain with the salesmen to buy a Nikon S8 digital camera for me. Nice! I had problems choosing between Canon and Nikon, but at last I made a decision, and it's great! I love it, but I have to get used to the interface because I have had Canon before. Zhong Guang Cun is a huge place with different high buildings with moving neon lights, advertisements everywhere, people everywhere and shops where you can buy anything. If you are going to buy quality stuff that we wanted to do, you have to know which shops that are good. Otherwise you might get copies, even advanced products as cameras. You can never trust the salesmen either. They just want to get the most money from you. If you are going to buy something, look it up in the internet first so you now what you are talking about. And always check the quality and try the final product you get...
It was quite a trip to get there. The shopping centre is in the north west part of Beijing rather close to the fourth ring road I think. I live in the middle east center part inside the third ring road. The taxi ride took around 40 minutes to go there and more then 1 hour to get back in rush our. Sigh.... Traffic in Beijing is terrible. The picture above was not the worst part of the ride: then it stands still. Here we rode in at least 30 km/h.
It was quite a trip to get there. The shopping centre is in the north west part of Beijing rather close to the fourth ring road I think. I live in the middle east center part inside the third ring road. The taxi ride took around 40 minutes to go there and more then 1 hour to get back in rush our. Sigh.... Traffic in Beijing is terrible. The picture above was not the worst part of the ride: then it stands still. Here we rode in at least 30 km/h.

1 Comments:
Hej Anders,
Jag har också fått en kamera i julklapp - det var en stor överraskning eftersom jag bara i förbifarten nämnt till Lasse att jag skulle tycka det var bra med en digitalkamera- jag fick en canon och jag har redan tagit många bilder.
Ma
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home