Some shopping


Everybody say Beijing is a shopping Mecca. But for me with sometimes a slight different taste than the average and also a shoe size bigger than most Asians, it's pretty hard to find interesting clothes or shoes here. But!
Next to the office I found a shoe store selling limited Nike's. When I talked to them they could order bigger sizes. I picked up a pair today, nice... I also accidentally walked into a store during lunch and they had some nice sweaters in my size. So i bought one. After work I had to buy gloves and a hat, because I lost the one I got. So we went to Yashow and had a few minutes bargaining.

2 Comments:
Jättesnygg tröja och snygga skor. Hur gick det med skräddaren?
Ma
Jag har inte hämtat det jag lämnat in hos skräddaren än. Så vi får se, men jag tror det blir bra. Det har det blivit de gånger innan.
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home