Winter has come to Beijing
When I woke up this morning I could hear a familiar noise. Someone shuffling snow... And I was correct. Now it feels more Christmas like here in Beijing.No cars have winter tires so it was a not so crowded but a slippery taxi ride to the office this morning. Notice the rolled-up cable on the lamppost. It's there to have some cable to use if they are going to move the pole or rearrange the cables.
Thought I was smart when I realized I also can use the panorama function on the camera to create vertical pictures. I love panorama pictures! This is the view from my place at the office if I turn my head 180°.
Thought I was smart when I realized I also can use the panorama function on the camera to create vertical pictures. I love panorama pictures! This is the view from my place at the office if I turn my head 180°.

3 Comments:
Hello Anders!
Is it common with snow in Beijing?
Happy New Swedish Year!
I think so. Everybody I've talked to say it's snow every winter. Who is asking by the way? You haven't written your name...
Då har Du mer julastämning än vi har - idag har det regnat småspik hela dagen och varit 8 grader varmt.
Ma
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home