VACATION! Going to Sweden...
The start of my vacation was troublesome... I had to wait for my Air China flight at the Beijing airport for 3 hours! Then they showed three movies on the flight - two of them were Chinese with Chinese audio and Chinese subtitle... Stupid!
But at home my parents, my sister, her boyfriend and my wonderful nephew were waiting for me! The cutest guy in the world...


Later on my aunt came by as well.
The weather was nice and the grill came out of the storage. Even if I'm not a grill expert I took care of the quorn filets with no problem (they were very tasty because of my mother’s great marinade).
But at home my parents, my sister, her boyfriend and my wonderful nephew were waiting for me! The cutest guy in the world...


Later on my aunt came by as well.
The weather was nice and the grill came out of the storage. Even if I'm not a grill expert I took care of the quorn filets with no problem (they were very tasty because of my mother’s great marinade).
0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home