söndag, juni 17, 2007

The family is growing

Slowly my fellows on the side board are getting more and more. The latest investments are Claw - a copy (I think, it was too cheap to be original) of the Gloomy Bear figure and Fluff and Sotis - two characters from Miyazaki movies.
I don't think I have mentioned Clayowl either - it's a salt or pepper shaker from Sweden that i bought at OSM BJ charity auction a few months ago. The money went to OSM Charity activities in some remote place in China.
Ernst - a matchbox I got in as birthday present in Sweden. On the backside there's a quote 'Jag har mött libbstickor som tittat mig i ögonen"... No need to say more.
Sprojnk - the black and white figure I bought in DaSpace gallery in Shanghai, a place we Remotel boys visited 2006.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Sotis, det är väl den där svarta boll-figuren? Bara så cool! Får man tag i den i Kina? Kram, Karin

8:12 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home