tisdag, januari 09, 2007

More bedroom photos







Ah, this camera is great! We just bought a Nikon D 80 for the office. And the photos just smash!!! I especially like the one of the 'stealth' building with the blue light reflecting on the house behind. Or the third photo of the sign on the roof. What can I say, it's just beautiful!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Very nice pictures!

Here in Stockholm there have been stormy wheather past night, even the power went out for several hours. But it was still very warm, we could sit outside and drink bear at 23:30 without any problem.

I will go to Linköping this weekend to Apans party with Fimpen and Skinkan.

7:52 em  
Blogger Anders said...

Say hello to Apan for me. Give some hugs to Fimpen o Skinkan. I've heard of the presents your buying to him. Maybe it's the wrong one according to me. but it's your decision... Have a great time! See you later this spring I hope!

4:53 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home