lördag, januari 06, 2007

Friday night in Beijing

To end this terribly long week (we only worked Thursday and Friday days this week) we had a great Thai dinner at "Serve The People". I have been longing for tasty Thai food for week and I got really satisfied with my chicken in red curry in coconut milk. From left; David, Edward and Andreas.Andreas and the blog owner at The Tree, a restaurant/pub with a great range of Belgium beer. Delicious...
When we got to Nan Jie the party was at its peak. It's too cold outside so everybody stuffed themselves at the indoor bar. Nan Jie (shut up just drink) has regular drinks like Gin Tonic for 10 RMB and actually plays a good mix of music.
I think construction sites sometimes can be really beautiful, especially in this light. During daytime it's more like rubbish. But they build everywhere in Beijing so it's just to get used to it...