Order shirts!
At last I'll offer you shirts as this been a question on many lips when I’ve been in Sweden. As many of you know I will leave China soon and therefore we need to do this quick to make it happen! I'm offering the following five shirts but the fabric of the pattern parts will not be the same - here you have to trust me. If you have any colour needs for the patterns I can see if I can satisfy you but otherwise is this collection in black and white. All shirts are labeled "andersanders" and will cost 400SEK.
How to order?
- First you decide which shirts you want and which colours you want form the colours I offer below.
- Secondly you download the measurements instructions from this web shop: http://www.tailorcut.com/measurements_general.php and take your measurements.
- Mail me all the facts to my hotmail account BEFORE 1 MAY
- I'll make the shirts and you will get them when I come back to Sweden in May
Shirt "Halfhalf"
A slim fit one layer collar shirt in half white and half pattern fabric (not the pattern on the picture). The logo is not placed on the stomach as on this shirt.
A regular slim fit shirt with a seam in chest level in front and back as the only detail. The button row is folded and not sewed. Avalaible in black or white.
Classic slim fit shirt with four buttons in front and three buttons in the back. Available in black or white.
Classic slim fit shirt in black with red details.
Shirt "Updown"
On layer collar shirt with dark red and grey striped fabric on for the collar and button "fields".

0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home