Jetlagged and a little bit annoyed
Ough... Slept too little the last days of my trip to Sweden, and then plus the jetlag I feel rather tired. Slept in the taxi all the way from a business meeting, two days in a row. The first time alone, so it was a little bit nervous if I would arrive at the right place, the second time with two colleagues so that was more relaxing.
Luckily the spring has found Beijing. Today it was 13 degrees! Nice... That compensate by irritation for my camera a little bit. Grrrr... The storm in Gothenburg made it rain sideways so I got water in my bag pocket where I had my camera. So now it's black! It works except that you can't se anything and the photos just turn black. Damn! So there won't be any photos in a while, until I repaired it or bought a new one.
Luckily the spring has found Beijing. Today it was 13 degrees! Nice... That compensate by irritation for my camera a little bit. Grrrr... The storm in Gothenburg made it rain sideways so I got water in my bag pocket where I had my camera. So now it's black! It works except that you can't se anything and the photos just turn black. Damn! So there won't be any photos in a while, until I repaired it or bought a new one.

0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home