
The weather is sunny and people are relaxing at Tian'anmen Square and so did we. We parked the bikes and sat at a fence just looking at people. But people were more looking at us... Staring I mean... Some people came up to us and asked if they could take photos with them and us. So no we are in some Chinese families’ photo album, we regret that we didn't take a photo with my camera...

I in a typical Chinese photo pose in my new sonnenbrillen.

Jesper, for some reason I think of you when I see this statue...

The roads surrounding Tian'anmen square are huge and today it was comical because there were hardly any cars.

Biking in Beijing is great! But I have to laugh at my self, I'm so big and the bike is so small... But I love it anyway.
2 Comments:
Snygga solbrillor - kanske jag kan shoppa upp mig på några när vi kommer?
Ma
Det kan vi göra, men förbered dig inte på ett alltför intressant utbud... Det finns massor men mycket likadant och det mesta är fult.
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home