
Konow found a small festival-like temple rather close to us which now is The Museum of Folk Customs. Here you could enjoy performances like this Kung-Fu guy or traditional singing, but also games like dart on balloons to win small things.


Lina tried her first Chinese suger covered winter apples. They are great!

If you wan to live decent, follow this...

Not a day without coffee for Lina. We went to JianWei SOHO, I wanted to show the office for her. There we had a too hot coffee (I burned my tongue) at Starbucks. I think there were only Starbucks and Jenny Lou's that was opened in the whole area... Actually is Beijing very empty and relaxing. Its great weather and you can feel that people are on vacation.
1 Comments:
Nämen så knepigt det känns att se min Lina inhoppandes i bilderna. Men dock så härligt! Stor kram till er båda från Karin, åsså från Marcus och en puss från Chibbe
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home