lördag, november 01, 2008

Osaka


We didn't spend so much daytime in Osaka, there were more things to see in Kyoto, but we walked around and tried to feel the atmosphere of the city. It feels similir to Tokyo, an urban hyper city with a lot of activity. But because we don't know any one there and we didn't really spend time there so we didn't come through the guest filter to find any nice spots as we done in Tokyo. But we had some nice food!
I think this is a party and game area, totally dead during daytime... But I like the sidewalks, painted green.
There where alot of pachinkos (coin games) in Osaka.
Right in the middle of Osaka there's a shopping centre with a fairy wheel...

There were some nice buildings in Osaka. They play with light here, which is common in China as well, but here they don't over-do it.

Sometimes being in urban Japan feels like what I think insomia would feel like. It's always something trying to catch our attention, everything is moving and sounding so you never can relax even if you want to.