
I saw this kind of bike standing outside the entrance of my office building in January I think. I just fell in live! I looked for it when I bought my other bike but couldn't find it. Then I saw it again and found out what brand it was and did some research. A few weeks ago I found a store selling this one - and it had to be red! It's a foldable bike and it has a pump built in to the saddle bar! I can adjust the handle bar and the saddle so I can sit properly. On the way back from the store on my virgin ride I realised that this bike is not made for me in Beijing. I would kill myself! It’s so fun to ride and it’s so fast! So now I keep it in the apartment...
0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home