tisdag, september 04, 2007

Back in Beijing

The flight from Arlanda was of course delayed 2.5 hours... I have to learn to call Air China before I leave to the airport. On the flight I sat next to a man who worked at Kalmar Industries, with the development of their truck "cockpits". He know Teo at Formbolaget and now Jonas at Split Vision (and all the others, but them I don't know). The world is again small.

The jetlag is not troubling me that much. I sort of turned day and night last weekend by being out partying and not sleeping too much. So now I'm back to China and work and it feels fine. Beijing welcomed me with 24 degrees and smog. Sanlitun and the apartment actually feel like home, not so strange after living there for almost 10 months. It's great to meet Anders get a recap of the time I’ve been missing.