Blogger problem and Easter lunch
China... Sigh... I can reach the editing of my blog but I can't see other blogs or my postings. There's no big problem with that, its just so annoying.
Today we had a Swedish/Norwegian Easter lunch - pickled herring, eggs, boiled potatoes, meat balls, snaps and some other stuff. Nice... It's not that I feel I can't live without it but it's great to hold on to some traditions. One of the Norwegian girls had too much "brunost" so she gave me some! Sweet! Good cheese is something hard to get hold of abroad.
Today we had a Swedish/Norwegian Easter lunch - pickled herring, eggs, boiled potatoes, meat balls, snaps and some other stuff. Nice... It's not that I feel I can't live without it but it's great to hold on to some traditions. One of the Norwegian girls had too much "brunost" so she gave me some! Sweet! Good cheese is something hard to get hold of abroad.

1 Comments:
Brunost!
Toppen förtår jag, eftersom Du alltid har gillat den sorten.
MA
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home