torsdag, mars 29, 2007

Time zone flight to Vancouver


My first time to fly over the Pacific Ocean and the sunrise was great! Flying from Beijing in the afternoon and landing in Vancouver five hours earlier the same day we caught it up. I checked up the weather before I left and it said there was 2 degrees Celsius and rain. When we landed it was sunny and 15 degrees! The spring in Canada is lovely! The air is fresh and you're close to nature. I saw dandelions, lilies, violets and cherry blossom - wonderful! I felt like being home in Sweden, even though the houses and cars where different.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

You have to go skiing when you are in Vancover. I worked with people from there and they said to was really good in the mountatins outside the town.

1:46 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home