Business travelling
I'm down in Dongguan to participate in some meetings. Chinese customers so mostly Chinese language this time... So I get sporadic translations otherwise it's just to try to understand the few English words they use, but sometimes it's enough!
In these trips you eat a lot. Great lunches and later on dinner with colleagues... I have to learn how to eat less. Right now I feel like a balloon. But the Thai dinner was delicious! Tomorrow it's back to Beijing again. I don't fly that much compared to some of my colleagues, but I think I have to stay in one place and never use a car for the rest of my life if I want to have an average level on my ecological footprint.
In these trips you eat a lot. Great lunches and later on dinner with colleagues... I have to learn how to eat less. Right now I feel like a balloon. But the Thai dinner was delicious! Tomorrow it's back to Beijing again. I don't fly that much compared to some of my colleagues, but I think I have to stay in one place and never use a car for the rest of my life if I want to have an average level on my ecological footprint.

0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home