måndag, februari 26, 2007

The new glasses

Me and Thomas

As I wrote before I've been to the glass frame market. When I got home I didn't feel the regular glasses I bought fitted me, my nose bone is too wide. Konow and I went back and I changed them to another glasses. They are a little bit "nerd" warning glasses but they have some nice touch. But when I saw myself in the mirror I recognized the face but I couldn't place it. I hope it was some cool guy but after one day it hit me... Thomas Quick... Not who I want to be recognized with. I by posting this all of you will think the same next time you'll see me in these glasses (if you ever will).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Haha!

3:01 fm  
Anonymous Anonym said...

I could be worse, you could grow a snebena and a tiny mustach on the lip, and after few days notice you looked like Hitler.

But thats the only thing that could be worse :)

3:27 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home