onsdag, februari 07, 2007

My bike!

Finally did I get in time before the bicycle shop closes. It has the sort of normal Swedish opening hour 8-18. So it is always closed when I get home from work, but this time I went early from work to e in time. This is a classical Chinese bike, Flying Pigeon. I cost me 398RMB. A bit expensive though my colleagues, but I couldn't bargain with them. It didn't work properly from the beginning. I had to go back to fasten some bolts and re-adjust the breaks, the pedals and some other things. So now I ride my bike to work! Great!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

11:31 em  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Snygg cykel - säkert jättenyttigt för konditionen att cykla till jobbet, kanske inte så bra in den bilavgasbemängda luften.
Ma

11:31 em  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Finns det cyklar för såna som är så långa som du?! Bra!

5:21 fm  
Blogger Anders said...

Den är lite liten, men det funkar. Det är ju inte så jobbigt att cykla här, det är platt, platt och platt.

Det är skönt att inte bidra själv till alla avgaser. Ibland blir det helt sjukt när tio pers står och röker cigg på busshållplatsen samtidigt som tjugo bilar står framför dem och spyr ut avgaser. Jag sitter i taxin och bara känner att min kropp imploderar...

11:37 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home