måndag, februari 05, 2007

Harbin weekend part 2

China has no history of advertisement and that is very clear when you see places like this, a common view. If they didn't have the ads it all would be very gray, so maybe it'll make the city more beautiful! Ehhhh...
Lots of snow in Harbin and of course the snow has to be removed. Machines? No why? Labour is so cheap...
The park with the snow exhibition (mark, yesterday it was ice exhibition) was a State-Class tourist attraction of P.R. China! AAAA! Wow... The snow sculptures was impressive.
Happy new pig year!


Close to the snow exhibition they had a Polar Land. A experience museum of the two poles of our earth. Fishes, turtles, penguins and some other poor animals like polar bear and wolves. I felt really sorry for them and had a hard time being there. Just look at them, tragically!But I enjoyed the sea lion show. Even if I didn't understood what they said. (I don't mean the sea lions but the guy presenting the show) They were cute and funny.



A must in Harbin is the Siberian tiger park. Also this wasn't a place for animals but they had it a little bit better than the polar bear. These animals are magnificent! Dangerous and cute! If you liked you could buy some snacks for the tigers.

Beautiful lanterns!

For dinner on Sunday we got lots of dumplings and then I mean LOTS of dumplings. I don't know how they estimate food in China sometimes. This was definitely too much. But it's polite to leave food and as a host you should provide more food than necessary... They where tasty, so it was hard to stop eating. Dip them in a mix of vinegar, chili and some soy sauce, lovely!