It works in Donguan?
Hi!
Sitting in a hotell in Donguan, and here everything works? I can see the blog! I just say, China... Maybe it works because I'm living in a non-censoured hotell room. (It actually is, it's true on the lower floors you can't see international TV. I'm on the 23rd)
This weekend we have had a team building weekend in the Guangzhou province. Activities, hot springs, karaoke, food and drinks, nice... Me and my college Andreas is staying in the area to look for new materials and the factories we're using in Donguan. Later this week we are going to Hongkong to look for materials.
Last weekend we did some trips in the Beijing area; The Gate of Heavenly Peace, The Forbidden City and a part of The Great Wall. All of it was very powerful. At the time at The Gate it was an Africa and China summit, so the square was totally shut off, all empty! The other pictures are the view from my bedroom. One day and one night version...

0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home