What has happened?
I'm going to China!
To be exact, I'v got a job in Beijing. That's why I created this blog - to be able to let you in to my life even if we are on the other side of the planet.
Some info about the job: the company is called OSM and it's a Swedish company working mostly with mobile phone accessories. They can take care of it all, everything from design to delivery. If you are interested, get more info at (http://www.osmglobal.com/). I will be the Design Manager of APAC and Greater China. I have signed a contract for two years but we will see how it is after one year.
So I will be gone for a while... But check out the blog and you will hopefully be updated on what happens.
To be exact, I'v got a job in Beijing. That's why I created this blog - to be able to let you in to my life even if we are on the other side of the planet.
Some info about the job: the company is called OSM and it's a Swedish company working mostly with mobile phone accessories. They can take care of it all, everything from design to delivery. If you are interested, get more info at (http://www.osmglobal.com/). I will be the Design Manager of APAC and Greater China. I have signed a contract for two years but we will see how it is after one year.
So I will be gone for a while... But check out the blog and you will hopefully be updated on what happens.

0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home