A weekend in Shanghai and Souzhou
This weekend I was in Shanghai and Souzhou. In Shanghai I met and introduce myself to my designers at the Shanghai office. But I also met my friend Xinjian that I studied together with in Holland. We had a great hot pot together with some of his friends, my boss in China and his friend.
A typical Shanghai city centre scene.
My boss in China, David, filling up the hot pot with some vegetables. Hmmmm, yummy!
Here's me and Xinjian in the ancient Souzhou, a very historical city that is ca 2500 years old. It was beautiful and picturesque with typical Chinese architecture, old people sitting in the parks, drinking tea and playing ma-jong. Everything was more relaxed than Beijing and Shanghai.
There are a lot of old gardens and temples in Souzhou. It was very beautiful, and I can imagine there is even more beautiful during spring and summer when it greener. Because it was rather cold this day and none of us had brought our winter jacket we were really cold, brrrrr...


0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home